Pages

Saturday, February 1, 2014

Wewt! Again! Craftster Best of 2013

Hurray! Such an honour to be chosen again as a Craftster Best of Winner. And this year, not once, but 3 times! Three of my projects got top "votes" by members hitting the "This Rocks" button throughout the year.

The three projects that were chosen are Making Mawata,  I gave my Lady a makeover, and A couple small pin woven tapestries.  I do believe I have shared the first two here, but not necessarily the last ones!!  So here they are, for your viewing pleasure :)  One was made for a swap, and the other as a thank you gift!

This one was woven with my Spun Summer yarn, incorporating the beehive coils, the little bee and the daisy that was already present in the yarn.
Untitled

This one was a combination of handspun, commercial and locks.  It's a bit uneven in tension, but hey, it's tricky to weave evenly on a pin loom!!
Untitled


~Kara

No comments:

Post a Comment

Thanks for taking the time to comment! I love hearing from you!